Top Source - Red Blend 2018 (750ml)
Top Source Description
• Practicing Organic/Sustainable
• 70% Syrah, 30% Grenache
• Columbia Valley AVA
• Loess, silty loam, loamy sand soils
• Fermented in a mix of stainless steel and concrete tanks
• Mix of punch-downs and pump-overs for two weeks
• 50-70% whole-cluster
• Aged 20 months in neutral oak
• Bottled unfined and unfiltered
• 14.2% abv
Vinous: 93 Points
The 2018 Red Wine Columbia Valley
combines Syrah (70%) with Grenache (30%).
The palate is wonderfully stony with bright
red fruits that mingle with orange rind,
umami and pretty pomegranate seed flavors.
The salty accents really make this sing.